Home Remedies to Get Rid of Tickle in Throat || Best amazing Remedy for Tickle in Throat
Tickle in Throat is a common problem. The main cause of this problem is cold or flu which causes the throat to go dry with the viruses getting transferred from hand to mouth and to throat thus causing irritation. The most common reason of tickle in the throat is cold air; it may be allergies which can affect you with sneezing, runny nose, and tickly throat. The main cause of such allergies is the postnasal drip. However, if your immunity system is low, then the infection may affect your respiratory system and the infected tract produces mucus which in turn triggers a cough and itching.
If you face a persistent cough and difficulty in breathing. Then contact your doctor because it may be symptoms of asthma. Some people experience a cough and irritation in early pregnancy too. Because during pregnancy immune system goes low. And the cold and dry air resulting in a cough with tickling but gets cured in two-week time in most of the cases.
If you have recently quit smoking then you may be facing the problems. Because The smoke and tobacco filters air in your throat and makes it dry resulting in a scratch kind of feeling. And these problems you can especially face in the night because your protection lining of thin air in the throat is completely destroyed by smoke and chemicals in tobacco.
Let us check out some simple remedies to cure throat infection and tickling problem.
1. Lemon and Honey Tea to Get Rid Of Tickle in Throat Lemon And Honey Tea is easily available in the home. It is used to Get rid of the tickle in Throat. You can use this by taking lemon juice with two spoons of honey. Mix well and sipping this mixture throughout the day can work very fast in cases like early pregnancy infections, cold and flu or post-surgery tickle in the throat.
2. Warm Water and Salt Gargles According to research, Gargling is the best and easy way to get rid of Tickle in Throat. Add salt to a glass of warm water and gargle 3 to 4 times in a day in case of a dry cough, cold and allergies. Because it cures the inflammation. This can help to resolve the irritation in the throat.
3. Drinking Warm Water to Get Rid Of Tickle In Throat
Take warm water for throat infections, especially before your bedtime, will surely treat your throat problem. If you drink warm water daily in a day in case of a cough and throat infections, there are chances the immunity increases and viruses are killed with warm water and hence it acts as a medicine.
4. Aloe Vera Juice to Get Rid Of Tickle in Throat Aloe Vera contains antibacterial and antiseptic properties which can treat a dry cough and irritation. If you cut the Aloe Vera plant and extract its juice and drink it once a day, the swelling will be cured over time.
5. Ginger Tea to Get Rid Of Tickle In Throat Ginger is the best remedy for soothing properties which cure a dry cough which shows up especially at night. Take ginger tea it is a simple and easy home remedy for your cold and flu problem.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid Of Tickle in Throat
Apple cider vinegar is also used to Get Rid of Tickle in Throat. Take Apple cider vinegar with warm water is a great medicine for removing throat infections, dry throat and thus the tickling feeling. Take Warm water with few drops of apple cider vinegar and honey mix well and should be used for gargling Thrice a day. After using this remedy you can see the best result.
7. Keeping Head Elevated While resting, the elevated head position can help a considerable measure in curing the tickle in the throat. This is because during the day the bodily mucus and postnasal drip get swallowed easily but when you sleep it backs up and causes irritation in the throat.
8. Clean Bedding Gets you rid of dead skin, dust particles, mites and other germs which can cause various types of allergies. Cleanliness is very important. This is the best cure which won’t allow allergies to worsen into conditions like a sore throat and cough.
If you have more information related to it you can share with us. If you have any queries you can ask in theComment.Thank You!