Ramzan (also known as Ramadhan or Ramathan) is the ninth month of the Islamic timetable, and is seen by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting (Sawm) to celebrate the main disclosure of the Quran to Muhammad as indicated by Islamic belief,the dates change yearly as they're dictated by seeing new moon – for some Muslims, from Saudi Arabia. The begin and end of Ramadan will be pronounced the day preceding.
Here are the wonderful collection of Ramadan Greetings,e-cards & wishes to share with your family and friends.
1. On the month of Ramadan,
I’m wishing you 4 weeks of blessings,
30 days of clemency,
and 720 hours of enlightenment.
2. As you fasts and offers prayers to Allah,
may you find your peace and happiness.
Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
3. Ramadan Mubarak to all. Let’s rejoice as once again,
our prayers will be answered.
May Allah let us reap the fruits of our hard work.
4. With the beginning of Ramadan,
may your home be filled with the atmosphere of love and mirth.
May your life be as wonderful as you are throughout the year.
5. May this Ramzan bring
Endless moments of
joy and happiness
in your life.
6. May the crescent moon
be your guiding light,
and its power,
fill your life with,
peace and grace.
7. You are not alone.
Allah is always with you,
to guide you and love you.
8. May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and
illuminate our soul from within.
9. May the divine Allah bless you with peace and harmony.
Wishing you more blessings this holy Ramadan.
10. This Ramadan, I pray for your wellness and
sending loads of prayers your way.
11. As you open your door, I hope you’ll see happiness