The festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in the holy month of Shravana. Raksha Bandhan is a festival that celebrates the bond between brothers and sisters, it has the sisters tying a thread around their brother's wrist as a symbol of their love and she pray for his prosperity, health and well-being and in turn the brother pledges to protect his sister.Raksha Bandhan is also observed as a symbol of duty between brothers and sisters. Here are the Beautiful Images of Happy Raksha Bandhan, Rakhi, Raksha Bandhan and share with your dear ones.
1. May the festival of Rakhi only remind us that our bond grows stronger with time. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother!
2. Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of love and joy forever. Happy Rakhi.
3. This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that our bond only grows stronger with each passing year. Sending you love and good wishes on this joyful festival. Happy Rakhi!
4. Times and money changes many things. Be our love and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings all my blessings, love and care for you!
5. Happy Raksha Bandhan
6. Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & you are understanding , May our bond of love remain forever.
7. It's lovely to see my baby brother grow into a smart, kind and caring human being. I love you, Bhai! Happy Rakhi.
8. I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
9. This is a bond of love, a bond of togetherness, it's a thread that binds, our life and our hearts.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
10. If I can choose my brother in next life, then it will be you. Love u bro, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
11. Dear Brother,
"May your wishes come true and may each of your days be filled with joy and smiles too"
Happy Raksha Bandhan
12. Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy RakshaBandhan.
13. There is no other love like this,
love for a bro .
There's no other love like the
love from a brother.
14. Iam thankful to my god,
who gave so caring brother,
who is always there to love me,
guide me & above all
to make me happy
15. Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of love and joy forever. Happy Rakhi.
16. May your wishes come true
and may each of your days
be filled with
joy and smile too
17. I wanted to just thank you for being the best brothers in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Lots of love.
18. Remembering the strong bond of togetherness shared by you and me. Thanks for being the best protector. Happy Rakshabandhan.
19. Memories may fade away with time but the love we share as a brother and sister will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Rakhi!
20. “May this Rakhi bring to you all the prosperity in your life. Happy Rakshabandhan dear bro.”
21. The sweet & innocent smile of my sister brings in happiness in my life!! Lots of love to my dear sister on this Raksha Bandhan!!