Krishna Janmashtami also known as Janmashtami or Gokulashtami, is an annual Hindu festival that celebrates the birth of Krishna.Many devotees observe day-long fasts on the occasion, chant mantras, and sings bhajans that praise him. Take part in the festivities, and Send these Janmastami wishes to your loved ones and wish for their well being.share some Janmashtami messages,greetings,wishes with your friends and family.
1. May Lord shower his blessings and love on you and family this Janmashtami.....
Jai Shri Krishna!
2. May Murli Manohar continue showering health and happiness on your family and may you always remain in his list of favourites.
3. May the sound of flute of Nandlala invite melody in your life and you get blessed with a little natkhat like him.. God bless...
4. Let's celebrate the birth of Lord Krishna with full fervor and enthusiasm.
5. May the lord drizzle his entire benediction over you and family.
Have a happy and blessed Janmashtami!
6. On the auspicious birthday of Lord Krishna,
May the blessings of the Almighty bring joy, prosperity and happiness in your life.
7. May Lord Krishna's grace always be with you.
And may you get all that you ask for.
8. Celebrate the birth of Lord Krishna who enchants everyone by his playful mischiefs.
Have a happy and blessed Krishna Janmashtami!
9. May Lord Krishna steal all your tensions and worries on this Janmashtami, and give you all the love, peace and happiness. Happy Janmashtami!
10. May Lord Krishna’s flute invite the melody of love into your life. May Radha’s love teach not only how to love but to love eternally! Happy Janmashtami from all of us!
11. May the Natkhat Nandlala always give you
many reasons to be Happy and
you find peace in Krishna’s consciousness.
12. Today is very precious day
Someone special was born
Born to fight against inhumanity
Born to save the trust in God
13. The day of love and fortune
The day of birth of Lord Krishna
A lover, friend & divine guru
Happy Krishna Janmashtami
14. May Lord Krishna come to your house and take away all your Makhan, Mishri with all your worries and sorrows. His blessings on you and your family. Happy Krishna Janmashtami!
15. May Lord Krisna’s flute invite The melody of love into your life. May Radha’s love teach not only how to love But to love eternally!! Happy Janmasthmi!