Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Heartburn Without Medicine || Easy Home Treatment For Heartburn
There may be many causes of chest pain like acidity, stress, etc.. The fact that its pain can be usually felt in the chest area near where the heart is. What happens is that the valve does not close tight enough or that it opens too fast and too often so that some of the stomach acids seep through. This then results in very familiar “burning” sensation in the chest. Most of the time, the condition is not serious, but it can be painful enough to be a nuisance in a person’s day-to-day life. There are lots of antacids and other anti-heartburn drugs on the market, but if you want to get rid of heartburn without medicine, then follow these most effective tips to get rid of heartburn without medicine.
1. Some Crunchy Almonds to Get Rid of Heartburn
Almonds are the best solution for Heartburn. Almond nut contains compounds that seem to neutralize the strong acids in the stomach, thereby preventing heartburn or alleviating the pain that comes with it.
Ingredients 2-3 Almonds
How to use Eat three to four almonds before every meal to fully realize their heartburn-preventing properties. Choose organic, unsalted almonds over those greasy salted ones, if you want a healthier option.
2. Old Baking Soda to Get Rid of Heartburn
Old Baking Soda is the best option for heartburn. For Instantaneous relief from the painful burning sensation in your chest, take a teaspoonful of sodium bicarbonate, and then will do the trick. Baking soda is rich in pH higher than 7.0, making it a base, which can neutralize the acidic juices of the stomach.
1 tbs baking soda Water
How to use In a glass of water, put a teaspoon of baking soda and mix well. Take this baking soda solution as needed.
Tip: Make sure not to exceed seven teaspoonfuls a day as it is high in sodium.
3. Sip on Ginger Tea to Get Rid of Heartburn
Ginger is flavorful and it can also be used to prevent heartburn too.
A small piece of ginger root 2-3 cup of water
How to use Skin a small piece of ginger root and slice it into thin pieces. Place these ginger pieces into a pot with about two to three cups of water. And simmer gently for 3 minutes. Drink the ginger tea before or during every meal.
4. Consume a Little Bit of Mustard to Get Rid of Heartburn Mustards are a good source of iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids and zinc which aid for better digestion and helps to prevent heartburn. Mustard stops extra acid production in the stomach due to its vinegar content. It improves the pH level by balancing your intake of alkaline and acids.
Ingredients 2-3 tbs Mustard 1 glass of buttermilk
How to use Mix 2 to 3 teaspoons of mustard in 1 glass of buttermilk. Drink this to get relief from heartburn.
5. Eat Apples and Bananas to Get Rid of Heartburn
An apple does not only keep the doctor away, it can also keep the pain from heartburn away! This fruit is one of the best foods that can get rid of heartburn naturally. The same goes for bananas, which have natural antacids that act as a buffer against acid reflux.
Ingredients Apples Bananas Milk Ice
How to use Chop up apples and banana fruits and take before every meal. You can also turn them into smoothies by mixing them with a little bit of milk and ice. Then blend everything together.
6. Chew Some Gum to Get Rid of Heartburn Gum is the simple and best remedy for heartburn. Chewing Gum stimulates salivary glands, and which then ramps up the production of saliva in the mouth. And the extra saliva helps to wash out the acid from the gut.
Ingredients Sugar-Free Gum How to use Chew sugar-free gum one a few minutes after a meal to keep heartburn away.
7. Drink Fennel Tea to Get Rid of Heartburn Fennel has been used to treat a heartburn. Some Doctors and Medicine specialists suggest the ability of fennel seeds, to ward off heartburn.
Ingredients 2 tbs Fennel seeds 1 cup of boiling water
How to use Take 2 tbs of fennel seeds and add it to a cup of boiling water. Let everything steep for 10 to 15 minutes, then drink up.
8. Soothe Your Stomach With Aloe Vera Aloe Vera is a used for heartburn and other skin irritation. Do you know aloe vera can help to soothe your stomach as well? Aloe vera has anti-inflammation properties seem to have a calming effect on the tummy.
Ingredients Aloe vera juice
How to use
Drink half a cup of it before each meal.
9. Use a Little Bit of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can be very helpful in reducing gas bloating and heartburn. It helps to ameliorate symptoms of heartburn.
Ingredients 1 tbs ACS 1 tbs water
How to use Stir 1 tbs of raw apple cider vinegar into five to eight ounces of water. Drink this solution 2-3 times a day.
You can also drink this solution before bedtimes.
10. Drink Some Chamomile to Get Rid of Heartburn
Chamomile tea is a popular relaxing tea, chamomile also has a calming effect on the stomach.
Ingredients 1 tbs chamomile tea 1 cup of water
How to use Mix 1 tbs chamomile tea and a cup of water, then boil it. Drink a cup of chamomile tea 2-3 times a day.
11. Drink Some Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Heartburn Lemon juice is a source of vitamin C. This juice has a pH of around 2, making it an acid stronger than vinegar. Lemon Juice can help to deal with heartburn.
Ingredients 1 Lemon 1/4 cup of water
How to use Juice one organic lemon into a glass. If you can drink it straight, do it.
Add ¼ cup of water in the 1 Lemon juice. And take like a shot.
Trick and Tips You have known some people can eliminate heartburn by simply drinking water. Water can also help to wash excess acid that splashes into the oesophagus. Avoid specific foods that trigger your heartburn. Eat slowly, and take smaller bites.
Prevention is better than cure. There are certain foods that trigger heartburn- and these differ from person to person. If you find that eating a certain food causes you to have heartburn or acid reflux, then stay away from these as much as possible (or you can take medication or these remedies beforehand to ward heartburn away). Also, most doctors note that people who are relatively healthy are more immune to heartburn than people who do unhealthy lifestyle choices. Maintain a healthy weight, avoid smoking and binge drinking, and you lessen your chances of suffering from acid reflux and heartburn.
In this article, we
have told you some easy home remedies to get rid of heartburn without medicine.
If you have more information related to it you can share with us. If you have
any queries you can ask in the Comment. We really hope you find this article
helpful and don’t forget to Share it with your friends and family. Thank You !