Our skin is the largest organ and everyone wants their skin to be fair and flawless skin. Glowing skin is naturally seen as a sign of health and vitality. Here is the few home remedies tips for glowing skin that you can use easily. Home remedies are an easy way of healing damage on your skin and restoring your natural beauty.
1. Soothe Skin with Pure Coconut Oil
Research shows that coconut oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and healing properties and it is a good moisturizer for skin. Try massaging a small amount of coconut oil onto your face but using coconut oil on your face may not work for every skin type. Do not use if you have any kind of allergies to coconut.
If you are able to apply it without irritation, you can be used it in a number of ways like .
- Take off makeup
- Soothe your skin barrier
- Help to recover dewy-looking skin that’s healthy below the surface layer
2. Use Aloe Vera to Keep Skin Strong
Your skin will get natural glow by using aloe vera. Make aloe vera gel and mix it with a pinch of turmeric, honey and milk. Apply the mixture all over the face and leave it for 30 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. Aloe vera has healing properties which make skin shine and help to stimulate new cell growth. It also help in soothing and moisturizing without clogging pores. After using aloe vera washed your face that will give your skin a healthy glow.
It is possible that you are allergic to aloe vera. So test it first by rubbing a small of aloe vera amount on your forearm and if there is no reaction in 24 hours, it should be safe to use.
3. Make Use of Honey
Honey is extremely moisturizing for our skin it contains enzymes which makes honey get absorbed easily by the skin. It conditions our skin from deep within and makes it softer and more glowing.
Clogged pores main cause behind acne and pimples as well as whiteheads and blackheads on face. Make use of honey can easily solve this problem that exfoliating the skin and remove the dead skin cells, thereby minimizing the chances of pores getting clogged.
- Honey has properties like anti bacterial, anti septic and anti oxidant benefits. It not only helps in pore cleansing, but also hydrates the skin and tightens the pores.
- Honey has anti inflammatory feature as well that help to minimize inflammation and aids in fast healing of the skin. The anti oxidants properties of honey also help in repairing damaged skin effectively within a week. Because of anti inflammatory properties of honey, is it considered as one of the best natural remedies for sunburn.
- Furthermore, honey helps in removing excess oil from the face as well. Along with this, the anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties of honey make it a great ingredient to fight off acne and pimples.
4. Apply Spinach and Honey Face Pack for Glowing Skin
It is one of the most widely used method on the planet for naturally glowing skin. Spinach and honey pack do great job on the face. Apply this mixture on the face and neck, and massage in a circular motion , leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse it off. You will get a glowing skin.
- How to make spinach and honey face pack to achieve glowing complexion
Thoroughly wash a handful of fresh spinach leaves and put them in the blender and make a smooth paste by adding 1-2 tbsp of gram flour, some milk and one tsp honey to the spinach paste. Mix it well and apply the resultant mixture on the face. Allow it to sit on the skin for 20-30 minutes. Wash off with luke warm water. Repeat this once or twice in a week for glowing skin.
Lemon is one of the best ingredients that you can use to make your skin glow naturally. The citric acid in lemon helps to keep the skin clear by removing dead cells, and it contains vitamin C that help to reduce dark spots by increasing the cell renewal process. Lemon also has bleaching properties that will help improve your overall skin complexion by appyling it twice a week.
- Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your whole face and leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. After this rub cucumber slices on your skin for soften and moisturize. Do this daily or every other day as you want.
- Another option is squeeze the juice of one-half lemon and mix 1-2 tablespoons of raw honey in it and apply it on your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with soft water.
- To exfoliate your skin, mix 2 teaspoons each of lemon juice and sugar in mixture and apply the mixture on your face, scrub in a circular motion and leave it on for 10 minutes. After that rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy glowing skin naturally.
Cucumbers contain hydrating, nourishing and astringent properties that are really good for skin glow. Making use of cuaumber improve the overall appearance of your skin by repairing damaged skin cells, removing dead skin cells and adding a fresh glow naturally.
- How to apply it on Face
Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices, and rub them thoroughly all over your face and leave it on overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning. Do this daily before going to bed. You can also make a mixture with equal amounts of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Apply this mixture of lemon and cucumber to your skin
and allow it to dry completely, and then wash it off with warm water, repeat this process daily.
7. Baking Soda
Baking soda helps exfoliate dead skin, a cheap and no-hassle way to brighten the skin naturally. It diminishes acne scars and dark spots on your face. You can try this before taking a bath. Before using it, make sure if you are not allegic to it.
For the body:
Take baking soda and apply it on dry skin and massage in a circular motion. The amount of the product depends on you. Please avoid applying too much pressure while applying this. Leave it on for one to three minutes at maximum on skin. Use it like you would with a body salt.