Although such wart are not harmful in themselves, the wart can influence the physical appearance of a man and spread to different areas of the body if left untreated.
They can develop in bunches or separately and have an unpleasant skin surface; some of the time a dark spot is visible in the middle of it. Usually, Warts are caused by sort of infection known as human papillomavirus. Wart has an unpleasant and thick surface caused by the development of hard protein on the highest layer of the skin. There are different sorts of the wart, and each type varies in texture, the region of appearance. The wart-causing infection can spread through close skin to skin contact. Also may spread through towel, clothes and another medium. In most cases, there is no need to treat wart they go away by themselves. But sometimes it needs a treatment. While surgical removal or cryogenic removal is preferred by doctors, you can get rid of your wart by using everyday ingredients from your kitchen.
1. Tea Tree Oil –Antiviral and antiseptic properties of Tea tree oil can fight against the virus that causes wart. so we can say that Tea tree oil is excellent for getting rid of the wart. When it applied to the affected area it effectively halts the development of infection, fungi and bacteria. The powerful antimicrobial present in Tea tree oil knows as terpinen-4 attacks HPV causing wart. To apply, wash your hands and the area around the wart properly. Then, apply a some of the pure tea tree oil to the wart and leave it on for at least eight hours, or ideally, overnight. In the morning, Apply this five to six times during the day and also before going to bed. Continue this process until the wart disappears.
2. Garlic – Garlic has allicin content which exhibits strong antimicrobial activity against a wide range of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and parasites. This Garlic property will easily kill the virus causing the wart. Take few cloves of garlic, peel and crush the garlic cloves. Rub the paste on the affected area.You can also consume it orally. Do this daily until the wart is removed.
3. Castor oil – Castor oil is rich in antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties that will definitely kill the wart virus. This will take a long time may be from a few weeks to a month to yield results, but you will be able to get the result and get rid of the wart for sure. Take a few drops of castor oil and rub the affected area with castor oil for a few minutes. Leave it on. Apply this oil twice or thrice a day.
4. Baking Soda – Baking soda is yet another important remedy used to deal with skin problems. Baking soda has the strong anti-inflammatory, antiviral an antiseptic properties help in fighting the viruses that cause wart. It is the best homemade treatment for acne and pimples.
Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda and white vinegar in a bowl and mix well to form a thick paste. Apply the paste properly on the wart and leave it till it dries. Apply the paste twice a day, once in the morning and once at night till the wart is removed from the root. Also, you can use other remedies. Mix baking powder and castor oil and make a thick paste, apply to the wart at night, and cover with a bandage. Repeat daily to get an effective result.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is found in the kitchen and consider in countless home remedies, including getting rid of the wart. Although it’s simple, it works effectively for wart. Actually, it doesn’t kill the virus that causes wart, but its high acidic property attacks the flesh that makes up the wart so that it will naturally fall off from the skin. This also takes the virus along with it, which helps to prevent the return of wart. To use this method, take about 2 tablespoons of ACV, Soak a cotton ball in the apple cider vinegar. Then gently squeeze out the excess liquid so that it will not dripping on the clothes when you apply it. Replace the cotton ball in the morning and leave on during the day. Repeat for one to two weeks, the wart should die and fall off.\
6. Bananas – Strong antioxidant properties of Banana peels can successfully treat the wart. Bananas contain a proteolytic enzyme that is known to destroy the wart until the point it’s gone. The chemicals and oils content present in the banana peel will help to destroy the wart and help your immune system beat the virus that caused it. Cut a piece of banana peel according to the size of wart and tape it over your wart. Do this as often as you can. It is better to use this before going to bed, leaving it on overnight.
Use green banana peels rather than peels from ripe bananas for faster result. Maintain hygiene and wash your hands well afterwards to keep wart from spreading. You can also use the fresh slice of banana to rub the affected area gently to remove the wart. You have to repeat this remedy for several days to several weeks depending on the size of and type of wart.
7 Vitamin C
Vitamin C is highly acidic in nature so it effectively fights the virus itself and removes the wart. Research has shown the vitamin C treatments give the effective result for some wart.
First, you have to crush two to three vitamin C tablets in a bowl. Then add a little water and mix it well to form a thick paste. Gently rub the paste on your wart and cover it with a bandage. Allow it to remain for a day. Initially, it will cause some burning sensation, but after some time it will go away. The high acidic property of Vitamin C is helpful to destroy the papillomavirus that causes wart.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has the anti-inflammatory properties that can be very effective in treating the wart. Pure Aloe vera gel is one of the most useful remedy to get rid of the wart. Extract the gel from the leaf of Aloe vera. Use a clean cotton ball to apply the fresh Aloe vera gel on your wart. Use the bandage to hold the cotton ball over the wart. Repeat the process twice daily for two weeks to get the result. You can buy Aloe vera gel if you don’t have the Aloe vera plant at your home.
We know the benefits of raw potato for dark circles around eyes and skin whitening, but it also works amazing as a natural wart removal solution. The acidic property present in the potato juice will kill the virus causing the wart. You will see your wart getting smaller in two to three weeks.
Peel a potato and cut off into the slice. Rub this potato slice on the wart for about 5 minutes. Repeat this remedy 3 times a day till the wart disappear.
In this article, we have mentioned some effective home remedies to resolve infertility issue. For any query and the suggestion, you can comment on the comment box. Thank You!